<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, October 23, 2008

What this family travel blog is about

Travel Blog
 Mommytravels
Yes, I'm a mom blogger and this is a travel blog.

I'm a big believer in family vacations.  Growing up out family vacations were some of my best memories.  There was not a lot of money available for us to travel, which makes me a budget minded traveler.   This is why sometimes we camp and sometimes we stay at family resorts.  It depends on the year.

I have been lucky to travel to many fun places. I now have three children that go with me everywhere.  So, I am all about family trips and traveling with children most of the time. However, I'm a huge fan of couples trips without the kids. (That's us on an actual adults only trip!)

I will start by posting travel places that we have enjoyed the most and go from there. If you have any questions, just ask! I will answer the best I can.  Hopefully you will be able to come up with many travel ideas as you follow along.

I will be posting soon on many different places, activities and little travel tips that I have picked up from the various areas.

For example, did you know that you can take food into Disney World. We hated waiting in the the long food lines with starving children. So, I finally got smart and ask someone if we could bring in our own food. Their response, "Of course!" From then on we packed at least lunchables and were able to eat quick and get on with the fun!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,