<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Portland Children's Museum

After hearing a variety of things about the Portland Children's Museum we finally tried it out for ourselves.  To be honest I had low expectations, but quickly realized I had heard wrong.  I thought the whole place was fantastic and regretted not getting over there sooner. I thought each room was really well laid out so that it didn't seem too crowed, even though there were tons of people there that day. They have a baby room, water room, digging room, music room and more. They had a few live shows going on while we were there. I practically dragged my children out of there!


I noticed on their website that they have art classes for children 2 - 12 and they also have a variety of camps. For more info click here.

Labels: , , , , , ,