<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hotel bidding with Priceline


no one deals like we do!


One of my favorite websites to book travel through is priceline. I often use this to book hotels and occasionally I use it for flights. Here are a few of the deals I have gotten.

$45 a night at Courtyard Marriott in Jackson Mississippi
$33 a night at Hilton Garden in near Sea World, Orlando
$40 a night at Holiday Inn in Tallahassee

When you are bidding on the first page it will pop up a box that tells you if there is next to no chance of that bid being accepted. So, if for a $30 bid it says this, I bump it up in $5 increments until it takes that box away. So, lets say at $45 it took the box away, now I am going to start reducing it by $1 until it pops up again. Now I am at $42 when the warning pops back up, so I bid $43 and I usually get it.

Labels: