<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ebates - make money at home

 Have you heard of Ebates yet?  Ebates is a website that you log on to and then choose a store to shop at.  For example I just ordered contacts.  So, I logged on to Ebates and then choose VisionDirect to buy from.  I got a certain percentage back.  I can't remember the exact percentage, but I spent about $140 on contacts and I got back a little over $15 on my purchase.

 If you are doing any online shopping this is the way to go.  I just started my online Christmas shopping and so far I have gotten free shipping deals and atleast 6% back on everything!

I consider this a way to make money from home.  You would have spent the money any way and now you have gotten some of it back.

Labels: , ,