<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I won the Stylish Blogger award

Yea! I just won a Stylish Blogger Award from Anne at 500 Places With Kids Thank you so much!!!  My husband just deployed a week ago and this really brightened my week.

The award works in the following way:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers!
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So here it goes:

Seven Things About Myself

1. I've been an Air Force wife for 10 1/2 years.
2. I'm addicted to Sonic drinks.  My favorite is a cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper with cream.
3. I hope to move back to Portland, Oregon someday.  We were blessed to live there for almost 3 years and I fell in love with the Pacific Northwest.
4. My two greatest achievements are my 3 children and getting my college degree.
5. House boating is my favorite family vacation with going to the beach a close second.
6. I've been working on my blog for over two years.
7. I wish I was a better writer. 

15 Bloggers You Should Check Out

1. Traveling Mom

2. Dot Dot Dot

3. The Mom Who Travels

4. Turning the Clock Back

5. The Suburban Jungle

6. Two Kids and a Map

7. EuroCheapo

8. Ciao bambino

9. Pit Stops for Kids

10. To Europe with Kids

11. savorthethyme

12. Deal Seeking Mom

13. Freebies 4 Mom

14. Party Frosting

15. ChicnSavvy