<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Upromise really does work!


Save for College the Smart Way!
I think I have mentioned UPromise a half a dozen times now, but I just have to mention it again.  I just transferred a little over $200 into my sons 529 plan and it felt so good.  I accumulated all the money by registering my credit cards, grocery cards, and using their coupons.  I got some of my family to do the same so the savings are adding up faster than ever!  My dad has been doing it since June and it already added up to over $60!!  Upromise - Start Your Kid's College Savings Today - Join Now

Labels: , , , , , , , ,