<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, April 10, 2011

4 Ways to Make Money Blogging

How to Make Money Blogging

Two of the questions I get ask the most about blogging are, "Can you make money blogging?" and  "How do you make money blogging?.

Yes, you can make money blogging and there are lots of ways to do it. I know because I've tried like a hundred ways. Many of them aren't worth your time, but some are. Here are 4 ways I make money off my blog that are good enough to actually recommend.

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark! Social Spark is a sister company to Sponsered Tweets, but instead of making money from a tweet, it's from a blog post. You create an account for your blog and if companies are interested in you reviewing them or writing something about them they will contact you with an offer.  You can turn down any offer you are not interested it.  Each post pays a different amount and it is negotiable.  It is very easy to use and not a scam.  I've have successfully used Social Spark many times.


 I have not been using  shareasale.com for very long, but I was able to meet with the people behind this website while I was at Blogher and I was very impressed. They like working with bloggers and want you to succeed. They are growing too. With Google ending their affiliate ad network, Shareasale has picked up many of their merchants. Which means there is a high chance they work with a company you might want to work with.











Escalante Network is a good one to work with. They email you several times a week and you literally just have to copy and paste. I find them less time consuming and the most engaged. It's mostly deal type offers like coupons.










The newest way I'm trying to make money blogging is with Goldstar. They have discount tickets for shows and plays in different cities. Chances are they offer 50% off tickets in your city or a city near you.

Labels: , , , , , ,