<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I hate road trips!

Here we go again. Through a random series of events I find myself driving alone with all three kids across the country. AGAIN!!

I can't complain too much, because my husband is taking me to Scotland for my b-day.  By taking I mean he is there for work and I will be joining him. After I get the kids to Texas where my mom lives. 900+ miles from my house!

I know what your thinking. Why are you not flying? Great question! I sure wish I was, but this has all come about since Wednesday July 5th leaving me with no option. That's one of the many perks of the military life. Our closest family is a thousand miles away.



Labels: ,