<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mansion House Hotel in Elgin, Scotland

hotel in Elgin
Where to Stay in Elgin, Scotland

The Mansion House Hotel is located in Northeast Scotland in the small town of Elgin.  It's a beautiful hotel inside and out.  It's a 19th century Baronial mansion and also the town's country club.  My husband got there before me and let me know I was going to flip when I saw the hotel!  He was right. (Thank you Air Force!  He was on a work trip that I crashed.)
in Elgin

hotel in ElginUnfortunately these are all the pictures I have.  My phone froze up and I lost most of the pictures I took during our Scotland and Ireland trip.  This hotel has a pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, billiard room, multiple dining areas, and more.  They also have tv's in every room with cable.  Breakfast was included with our stay and it was delicious.  It is not a buffet, but there is plenty to choose from.   I believe we paid $129 pounds a night. The Mansion House hotel can be contacted at 01343548811 or reception@mansionhousehotel.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , ,