<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, September 14, 2012

Montezuma Winery

Do you have a favorite wine? How about a favorite winery?

Montezuma Winery is hands down my favorite winery in the Finger Lakes. It is part of the Cayuga Wine Trail. I was actually there three times last month!  While I wine taste the kids play outside in the fenced off grass area next to the building. I can watch them through the window while I do the tasting. I usually have a soccer ball or frisbee with me to keep the kids happy. Besides all of the fun unique knick knacks they sell, they make fabulous wines. My current favorites are Fat Frog Red, Diamond, and Camper's White in that order.
Montezuma Winery in the Finger Lakes, New York


Montezuma Winery in the Finger Lakes, New York



Montezuma Winery in the Finger Lakes, New York


Labels: , , , , , ,