<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hiking Drift Creek Falls

Drift Creek Falls Hiking There’s a scenic hike just south east of Lincoln City along Drift Creek, which leads to Drift Creek Falls. Once you pull off the main road you are about a thirty minute drive from the beginning of the trail head. At the start of the trail there are bathrooms and a parking lot. (I really wish I had known there were going to be bathrooms. Yes, I went in the woods. My kids were shocked.)
Drift Creek Hiking Drift Creek Falls
It’s a beautiful hike and was easy enough that my six year old did it no problem. Although the sign says it is 1.25 miles each way, I would guess it’s more like 2 miles each way.
 Hiking with kids
Near the end of the trail you will come upon a suspension bridge.  suspension bridge
You only have to walk about on the suspension bridge a few feet and then you will see Drift Creek Falls. It was a great waterfall.
    Hiking Drift Creek Falls

Labels: , , , , ,