<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, May 10, 2013

Spa at Ritz Carlton Orlando

A day at the spa is always the perfect way to spend the day with your girlfriends. I had the pleasure of spending the day with my fellow TMOM's at the Ritz Carlton Orlando Spa. I hadn't seen any of the gals in 6 months. Some of them I hadn't seen in a year! We had the perfect opportunity to get caught up with each other in a room perfect for small groups.

In the room they have 4 manicure stations set up and 4 or 5 pedicure stations. I had the special honey pedicure. The honey is made from the Ritz's very own bees. My pedicure was fantastic and lasted over an hour.
Beekeeper and Chef at Ritz Carlton Orlando
Not only can you get pampered at the Ritz Carlton Orlando Spa, but you can have your get together catered. Even for a small group the Ritz went all out with the food. We got to choose from delicious small plates and custom smoothies. 


Labels: , , , , , ,