<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Confesssions of a Shopaholic - Book Review




I love to read! So, I have decide to add an occasional book review. Don't worry they won't be too wordy since I am a pretty basic gal and I don't want to spoil any of the book for my readers. Last week I read
Confessions of a Shopaholic (Movie Tie-in Edition)

I thought Confessions of a Shopaholic was pretty good overall. I did not enjoy the first two thirds of the book. I am not really into clothes. I mean, I like to look nice, but if I see something in the store I don't go crazy over it. I found it annoying to read paragraph after paragraph about one item of clothing. I didn't like the character, but once she changes for the better it is a good book. The ending was great. There is a whole series so I am glad I stuck with it because I am looking forward to the other books.

Labels: , , ,