<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ebates

Sign up for Ebates.

I thought I would share this info with you. I first heard about this a few months ago because there are a few wives in our squadron that are apparently making some money off of this. Then I found out that some of my friends in Oregon are also doing this. So I just signed up. Who doesn't want to make money back when they shop! I have copied their blurb below:

Ebates, a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!

Labels: , , ,