<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 20, 2009

Morrison Knudson Nature Center - Boise, ID

A couple of year ago my family and I meet my parents in Boise, Idaho for a one week vacation. Someone had recommended a park to my parents I had never heard of. This surprised me because we lived in the area for two years previously. Well, needless to say, it is worth hearing about. I can't believe we had never heard about it before. I thought it was really neat and my kids did too. Better yet, it is free!

Basically it is a park, but it has been built into an outdoor nature walk. They have built up walls with viewing windows along a stream so you can see the fish and other wildlife that is in there. We saw beavers, fish, ducks, birds and squirrels.


Info from their website: The Morrison Knudsen Nature Center offers a one-of-a-kind fish and wildlife experience on a 4.6-acre site along the Boise River Greenbelt near downtown Boise. The Nature Center's stream walk and education building provide a glimpse of Idaho's many landscapes and abundant wildlife. The underwater viewing windows along the stream walk give visitors a fish-eye view of the world.

Morrison Knudson Nature Center Boise Idaho

Labels: , , , ,