<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tacos in Madrid, Spain

La Taqueria Madrid Spain tacosSince traveling through Madrid, Spain I can not stop thinking about the yummy tacos we had while we were there. If you are traveling there you should really go to all of these restaurants.

La Taqueria - a nice sit down place where the down stairs is non smoking!! I had the tacos al Pastor and they were awesome. My husband had that some sort of chicken dish which was good even tough it was not what he thought it was going to be. We also ordered some guacamole and it was very good and a large portion. The wine was cheap and they had good salsa. This was my favorite place I ate while in Europe. The address is Don Pedro, 11 - 28005 Madrid tel. 913651077 La Taqueria Madrid Spain tacosThis is me in the downstairs part of La Taqueria

Taqueria Mi Ciudad - is a little hole in the wall with super cheap tacos. They make several types and tacos and they were all good. I am pretty sure we tried all of them. We ate like pigs and our whole bill was 12 euro. I can't remember exactly where it is, but I think it is on the same street and same side as La Mordida!

La Mordida - a nice sit down place where there is non smoking!! I had the tacos al Pastor and they were awesome. My husband had that nachos which were good. The wine was cheap and they had good salsa. The address is Bebe y Calla, SL. Las Fuentes, 3 28013 Madrid. tele - 915591136

Labels: