<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Seaworld - Orlando, Florida

Since it is a new year we were able to get in free to sea world again with Busch gardens salute to the troops. This time I actually took pictures and rode some big rides.

My husband and I didn't ride any big roller coasters last time we were here so this time we were. While my husband went to ride manta I took this kids to look at the sea turtles, pet the sting rays and pet the dolphins.
Sea World Orlando Florida

My husband riding manta. When you have kids one adult stands in line and rides the ride. As soon as you get done with the ride you ask the worker for a swap card. Then the other adult takes the card and goes into the ride through a quicker line or through the exit. This way you can both have a chance to riding without both of you having to wait.
Sea World Orlando Florida

Near Manta there is an aquarium.

Sea World Orlando Florida


Sea World Orlando Florida

While my husband stood on line for Kracken roller coaster we went to see the penguins.
Sea World Orlando Florida

Me riding Kracken. I am the one with out my arms up.
Sea World Orlando Florida

They have an excellent Sesame Street show.
Sea World Orlando Florida

There is a dolphin bird acrobat show that is pretty good.

Sea World Orlando Florida

There is an area where there are lots of little kid rides. My two year old can ride almost all of them as long as we ride them with him.
Sea World Orlando Florida

Near the little rides is a massive play/climbing area.

Sea World Orlando Florida

Around Christmas time they have an ice skating show that is surprisingly good. Granted I love ice skating!
Sea World Orlando Florida

The shamu show. Do Not sit in the splash zone or near it. Two reasons. 1. You are to close to see the show well. 2. You will get soaked. Many people don't realize how powerful shamu can splash. It is funny to watch them start running when they realize what is about yo happen!
Sea World Orlando Florida

Labels: , ,