<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Electronic coupons

It's no secret that I like coupons and I was very excited when I found out about electronic coupons. These are coupons you can get on the computer that you load on to your store card. I have a Smith's near my house so that is the card I have them load on.

Some of the websites you can get them at are:

Upromise 120x60
Upromise does not offer a lot of coupons, but I check it once a month. Their's are usually coupons that no one else is offering.

Cellfire

Shortcuts is a website full of coupons that you can load on to your grocery card.

Also, depending on where you shop they offer their own coupons at their stores website.

  • Smiths store website they offer 150 different coupons every month. I pick the ones I want and load them to my card. They include coupons for Kroger brand name, because this is part of the Kroger chain. I think any of the stores related to Kroger offer this.
  • Fred Meyer
  • Albertsons
  • Safeway


Labels: , , , , , ,