<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We finally made it to NYC!

Do not fly into LaGuardia!
I went to New York city last weekend with my mom and sister. We had so much fun after we got past our rough start. My mom and I flew into LaGuardia airport only to find we were at separate terminals. It took me about 30 minutes to get to my mom. My sister was suppose to pick us up but she was driving in and got stuck in the Lincoln tunnel for an hour and forty five minutes! My mom and I got our names on the shuttle list asap when we realized there was no way she was picking us up. It took about 20 minutes but we finally got in the shuttle for our 45 minute ride to the hotel. Here are some pictures I took from
the shuttle.







Remember fly into JFK where you can catch a train into the city.
Visit 6 New York attractions for just $79.00 CityPass price - $164.00 value!

Labels: