<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique is my favorite Disney memory

Taking my daughter to the Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique is my favorite Disney memory.  It was her 5th birthday and the whole experience was one none of us will ever forget.  Read about our time at the Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique here. 

I share this because today I am participating in a Disney Blog hop hosted by Babes in Disneyland for the very first time.  Although my blog is about the many destinations we have been able to go to due to numerous military moves, I have tons of posts on Disney from our time stationed in Florida.  I miss being able to jump in the car and be at Disney World in just a few hours.
Disney Tickets
Buy 3 Days, Get 1 Day FREE to Walt Disney World. Plus, FREE Shipping!

Labels: , , ,