<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney World

The Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney World was amazing and is set up perfect for a family, but I'm sure you already knew that. The past few days I have been on a work retreat at Disney with travelingmom.com. Here are some pictures of my room. I had it all to myself since my husband is still deployed and left the kids at home with Grandma.

The room I was in had one queen bed, bunk beds and a portable crib in the closet.


There was a coffee maker and a mini fridge.
Through the window there is a lovely patio with chairs so you can sit and watch the animals.

There was a double sink area and a separate room with shower and toilet.  In my opinion it is often the bathroom area that can show the age of the hotel and it looked brand new.
Animal Kingdom Lodge room
view from the Animal Kingdom Lodge

view from the Animal Kingdom Lodge

I will be posting pictures I took from all around the lodge within the next few days.

Pin It


Disney Tickets
Buy 3 Days, Get 1 Day FREE to Walt Disney World. Plus, FREE Shipping!

Labels: , , , , ,