<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, July 22, 2011

Eiffel Tower

With an eight and a half hour layover in Paris, I did not waste it by sitting in the aiport! Instead, I took the train into the city and saw some sights. Here's pictures of the Eiffel Tower I took.

Eiffel Tower Paris France



Eiffel Tower Paris France



Eiffel Tower Paris France



Eiffel Tower Paris France



Eiffel Tower Paris France

Turns out the day I was there was Bastille Day. Bastille day is the French National day, like the 4th of July in America. There were people everywhere! The lines for everything were so long! I walked all the way around, since it was roped off for the celebration that evening.

Discover all our offers to organize your excursions in Paris France

Labels: , ,