<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Book List 2011

Now that my four year old is going to preschool I have a little more time to do the things I enjoy.  I love to read  and picked up quite a few books to read this fall.  Here is a list of what I am planning to read.
Can't Wait To Get To Heaven: A Novel
Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic 5-Book Bundle: Confessions Of A Shopaholic  Shopaholic Takes Manhattan  Shopaholic Ties The Knot  Shopaholic & Sister  Shopaholic &I've already read the first to books in the Confessions of a Shopaholic series and I am planning to read the next two.
 Cobra II: The Inside Story of the Invasion and Occupation of IraqI've been reading this book off and on for the last several months and I hope to get through another 100 pages this fall.  This is a long book and tough to read at times, but the material is absolutely fascinating!



I loved the Secret Life of Bees, so I decided to read another one of her books.  This is one that she wrote with her daughter.  I'm two chapters in and it is already good.








What are you planning to read this fall?

Labels: