<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, September 9, 2011

I can’t not believe I got my Wedding Ring BACK!!!

It has been over a week since my wedding was recovered after being stolen from Caesar’s Palace.  I still can’t believe it!

Last week the detective assigned to my case called and ask me to come to his office I agreed.  I thought I was going down to get a copy of the police report.  I literally gasped out load when he said he needed to give me my ring back!  I was circling around the airport when he called to pick up my parents.  They also gasped out loud when I told them the good news. 

I went to pick my ring up and sure enough it was mine!  The detective told me that after I sent him a picture he knew what to look for in the pawn registry.  He came across one that match and went to see if it was mine.  It was.  The pawn gave the gal $1,100 for it.  He already had an idea of who stole it.  A woman’s name he recognized as a problem, was one of the names that registered as keying into the room that day.  The name of the gal who pawned it was not hers, but her daughters.  Obviously she took it.  Now that he had the ring in his possession he went to Caesar’s Palace to question her.  She denied at first, but then confessed.  The detective also recovered the money the pawn shop gave her and gave me some great truths on hotel security.

Labels: ,