<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

World of Color - Disneyland's newest show



World of Color is the newest show at Disneyland and it is magical. Every night at California Adventure you can catch The World of Color show. This is video I took of the beginning of the show. It includes some of the added holiday segments. The show was a little over 30 minutes long and unfortunately my camera batteries died 7 minutes in. I was blown away by this show. Just when I think I've seen it all at Disney they take it to a whole new level.

Visit Southern California's "Universal Studios" and 4 other attractions for just $279.00 CityPass price - SAVE 25%

Labels: , , , , , ,