<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

tokii review

,
When my husband gets home next week from his latest military tdy, he will have been gone for seven and a half months this year.  When someone is gone that often you have to find ways to connect.  At times this can be extremely difficult.  We have always used telephone calls, email, and skype to keep in touch, but recently I discovered Tokii , a new unique way we could "connect" even from across the world.  Tokii is a free and secure website design to keep couples connected.  It is especially great for military families, because it's quick, easy, and best of all you do not have to be at the same computer to play. 

Tolkii has lots of topics including love and lifestyle.  My favorite games have been in the more specific topics like military.  I knew what my answers were going to be when I played the Military Bubble and Another Post Another Town, but I really did not know what my husband's were going to be.  It's fun to answer the questions and then compare your answers to your spouses.  It is very insightful for both partners.  It has been nice to connect at a different level while he is away.  Plus, I'm sure I am not the only spouse out there that likes to know what her husband thinks, and this is an easy way to find out!

Labels: ,