<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

7 Money Saving Travel Websites


There are loads of money saving travel websites to choose from. I utilized an assortment of websites to get the best travel deals I can find.  Here is a list of my 7 favorite travel discount sites right now.

CheapOair.com CheapOair is one a use a lot to find the cheapest airfare.  Through this site I was able to get 4 round trip tickets from Vegas to Honduras last minute under $2200.  I think that is pretty good!


 Travelocity makes it easy to compare airfares. You can also set up fare watchers.

Priceline has been one of my favorite sites for a long time.  I have been successful bidding on several occasions and felt like I saved a lot of money.

Flightnetwork.com -Specializing in Cheap Flights F Flight Network runs some pretty good deals at times.  So, they are always worth checking out. You never know when their deal might be to your city.

HipMunk is a newer website that I've been using a lot to check airfare prices. I love the way they display the choices.

Travelzoo has deals on everything involving a vacation: lodging, airfare, activities, and more. I'm always booking something through them.

Hotel Tonight is a new travel app that can save you a load on hotels.  They release a list of available hotels at noon each day. If you can tolerate not booking a hotel until the last minute, then this site will save you large amounts of money.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,