<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, March 5, 2012

El Segundo - Las Vegas

I consider El Segundo to be one of the best Mexican food places in Vegas and it's kid friendly.  It's definitely in my top three.  I base that completely on the food.  I don't care what a place looks like as long as the food is good.  With that said I have to add that their atmosphere is fantastic.  It's dark in there in the evening or I would have gotten some pictures.  Their location is great in the Fashion Show Mall right on the strip.  Their patio over looks the strip.
Their prices are a little on the high side, but I got a Restaurant.com certificate and it offset the cost. You have to pay for chips and salsa, which normally would irk me, but they were pretty cheap, bottomless, and came with three different salsas.  All three salsas were good.
El Segundo Mexican Restaurant Las Vegas
My husband ordered a salad and I got the fajitas.  Both were good and they were huge portions.
El Segundo Mexican Restaurant Las Vegas

El Segundo Mexican Restaurant Las Vegas

The kids split a nachos and I wasn't that impressed with them. There wasn't much to them and the portion was a lot smaller compared to the other items we ordered.
El Segundo Mexican Restaurant Las Vegas

El Segundo Sol on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , ,