<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, May 20, 2013

Zeepo Sleeping Mask


Zeepo sent me their new strapless sleeping mask to try out and I like it enough to actually recommend it.

I like the fact that the sleeping mask is black. I think that alone makes it stand out from many others on the market. However, that is not what makes Zeepo so unique.

Zeepo is a strapless sleeping mask that stays on your face until you take it off. Instead of having a strap it uses double sided tape. What this means is you will no longer go to sleep wearing a sleeping mask, only to wake up without it still on.
  •  I can actually sleep until my alarm goes off, because it does a great job blocking out light.
  • I've used my mask in the middle of the day when I was wearing makeup and was pleasantly surprised to see when I took it off that the tape did not mess up my makeup.
On our most recent trip to Disney I found an interesting use for Zeepo. I knew if would be good for sleeping on the plane, so I had brought it with me. On our flights my daughter's eyes got irritated. This is not uncommon for the eye condition she has. I thought wouldn't it be nice if I could put something over her eyes to protect them from the air on the airplane. Then it occurred to me with a little more tape I could seal off her eyes with Zeepo. This may sounds crazy, but if you have a kiddo that suffers from vernal conjunctivitis, then you know this is reasonable!

Zeepo Sleep Mask Starter Kit

Labels: , , , , ,