<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, November 29, 2013

Lancome Dream Tone - #bareselfie

I reviewed the Lancome Dream Tone for SheSpeaks and received the product in exchange for my review.

About Lancôme DreamTone

DreamTone is the next generation in dark spot correction. This customized skin tone correcting serum is so powerful, 72% of women dare to bare their skin.* The new DreamTone is 3 barely-tinted serums formulated to visibly correct dark spots, color imperfections and give you a more even-looking skin tone. It comes in 3 serums customized for your skin tone: 1- Fair, 2 – Medium, 3 – Dark.

Lancôme DreamTone retails for $98 for a 1.3 fl oz. bottle and is available for purchase at Lancôme.com and department stores nationwide


What I thought 

I'm from Texas and I love make up and beauty products. I wear makeup everyday, unless I know for sure I'm not leaving the house. Often times when I'm feeling down I just buy thicker makeup and it works wonders for my mood!! (I'm kind of kidding.) So, I jump at the chance to review this product. 

It comes in a nice bottle and I really liked the way the cap opened, you twist it and it opens. What can I say I lose a lot of lids, so I was happy there was not a separate lid. 

Personally, I did not see a difference. Maybe I need to use it longer or more often. Maybe I just have a more even skin tone then some, so it did not make much difference. Who knows. I checked in to see other reviews to see what others thought and it seems that those with more prominent dark spots absolutely loved the product and highly recommend it. 

Also, it has a very strong scent that did not appeal to me. I have allergies and prefer scentless products. If you are the same then I suggest going to the department store and smelling it before purchasing.

Here is my #bareselfie I agreed to do, even though afterward I could not figure out why I would ever agree to this. I am a makeup person through and through. That's why I took it as far away as I could at a weird angle!





Labels: ,