<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Disney Fantasy's: Desserts

 My trip aboard the Disney Fantasy was wonderful. I truly enjoyed all of my time aboard the ship. The 
food was delicious and endless, just as it should be on a cruise. I especially 
enjoyed trying all the desserts.  I think I tried four desserts at every meal.  
Obviously, there will be no tips on not gaining weight on a cruise here on my 
blog!  Here are some photos of the various desserts I tried.

The first two pictures are from dinner at the Royal Court Restaurant.
Sundae

Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Angel Food Cake

Sweet Temptations
    A trio of Peanut Butter Mousse, Mango Cheesecake, and Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brûlée

 These two are from the Enchanted Garden restaurant.

Animator's Palate - assorted desserts


Labels: , , ,