<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, April 16, 2009

How to make your own Bubbles

Bubble recipe
Bubbles. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
My kids love bubbles as I am sure your kids do to. I think one of the best things I ever bought was a bubble maker/blower. I got one at Target for under 10 bucks. Most of the time I buy bubbles but, on that rare occasion I run out I use this simple recipe to make bubbles.

1/2 cup water
4 Tablespoons detergent
3 Tablespoons corn syrup

I know corn syrup is a strange ingredient and there maybe other ways to make them. But, I am a Texas girl and I love pecan pie. So, corn syrup happens to be a staple in our household!

If you have another recipe for making bubbles I would love to hear. Leave a comment below.

Labels: , , ,