<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, April 24, 2009

East Portland Community Center

East Portland community center is over on 106th near the 205 mall. I like it for a handful of reasons, but mainly because my kids really liked it. I like the tot play time where the kids get to jump on the trampoline, ride around on toys or in wagons, and play with lots of other toys. Their b-day parties are really well done and fun. They have a brand new pool that recently opened and they offer lots of classes for kids and adults. My friends kid is always taking some class there like basketball or karate. I have heard that their swimming lessons are good. For more info click here.

Labels: , ,