<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eczema

As most of you know two of my kids suffer from eczema. We struggle year round with both of them to keep it under control. We have an especially hard time because my daughter is allergic to oats which is in most products used to help eczema.

We have recently started using a new product that I like so I thought I would share it with you. It is called CeraVe. We have used the moisturizing cream which I think works really well if you can get past the some what odd smell. We have also used their cleansing lotion, but I would not recommend it for shampooing, but just as a body wash.

We also use Elidel and have not had any side effects and we just started using Que ti va also a prescription drug. I am actually not sure of the actual spelling since on the tube it is a different name. I just know what the Dr. kept calling it. I will update you after we have tried it for a while on how it works.

I would love to hear any tips on how you handle your child's eczema.