<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Vatican - Vatican City

I have a lot of pictures of the Vatican and I plan to post almost all of them. Here are the first few I took while waiting in line outside the Vatican.  Be prepared, the lines are horrible. I read in a couple of books tips on how to avoid the lines, I found all tips to be false. After trying multiple methods we humbled ourselves and got in line like everyone else. Also, after speaking to several American tourists who paid for tours to skip the line, we learned they also got to stand in line.

The Vatican is an amazing place and the pictures speak for themselves. If you are planning a trip I would recommend brushing up on some Catholic history specifically stories about the various Saints.













Don't forget to check back soon to see pictures from inside the Vatican!
Pin It

Labels: , , , , , ,