<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Work from Home

One of my readers, who is also a good friend of mine, ask if I knew of any good companies that you can work from home for. I have been doing a little research on this for a few weeks trying to find some. I will now be posting any opportunities I find that seem legitimate. So, this takes some time. If you have a company in mind feel free to ask me about it and I will do my best to find out. I know that there are a lot of scams out there and unfortunately it is somewhat easy to get scammed these days. I have found a website that lists available work at home jobs

www.homeworkersnet.com

I like this website and I have looked through the jobs. The ones I like are the ones that are straight forward. I do not like the ones that tell you to go sign up on a certain website for a fax number or some sort of program. I would avoid those.

Labels: ,