<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fun finds in Odessa, TX

On our last trip to Odessa I was shocked to make some new discoveries that I thought were awesome.

The first one is Shack in the Back. It is no longer what it was when I was in highschool. Now during the warm months it opens every Wednesday night. They have live music, a couple of bars, out door fire pits, pool tables. It is just an all around great hang. Probably the best hangout I have been to there ever.

The second one is a great little restaurant near Grandview and University called Mi Piaccia's. (sp?? something like that) It is bring your own wine, but you can also bring your own beer if you like. The food was awesome. It is what I would call Tex - Italian. Meaning there was jalapenos in my entree and my husband's entree as well.

Labels: