<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Patton: The Pursuit of Destiny

     I thought Patton: The Pursuit of Destiny was an okay book. I couldn't wait to start reading it after the introduction.  I wish the whole book had been written as good as the intro.
     This was a broad over view of Patton's life, but he could have written much more. He skims over many of the aspects of Patton's life. The author also spoke of various events and then never followed up with the eventual outcome of these events.  I was curious about Patton's family, but there is almost no mention of them.
     I did like the perspective this author took in sticking to facts instead of the movie persona of Patton.



View all my reviews
Great Book Blog
Kid book review blog

Labels: , ,