<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm a Buzz Agent

As a stay at home mom I am always looking for little ways to contribute. One of my favorite ways is by being a buzz agent.   In other words a product reviewer.  I don't get paid, but I do get a little kit with free stuff to try out.  Right now I'm a buzz agent for Elmer's glue and X-Acto through Buzzagent.com.  I'm trying out several of their fantastic glue and cutting products for scrapbooking.  Here is a picture of the items they sent me.






Once I am done trying them out I "buzz" about them. As in tell other people. If they send me coupons then I pass those out to people.  Then I go to the website and fill out a few things. Simple things to get a few fun freebies!

Review for SheSpeaks

Labels: , ,