<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, December 20, 2010

Book Review:The Cheese Monkeys


The Cheese Monkeys: A Novel In Two Semesters (P.S.) A Novel in Two Semesters by Chip Kidd

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I thought I would be giving The Cheese Monkey's five stars. The first two thirds of this book were fun to read, clever and interesting. It was so funny I was laughing out loud on an airplane.

However, when this book begins to go downhill it really spirals out of control. A weird funny book goes to weird and sick. Really sick. I hated every character by the end of this book. The ending is worthless. I would not recommend this book to anyone.

View all my reviews

Labels: ,