<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lucy's Cantina in NYC was awesome

Leave it to us to almost immediately find wonderful Mexican food at a super cute restaurant called Lucy's Cantina Royale across the street for The New Yorker Hotel.

If you've read much of my blog you know I am absolutely passionate about Mexican food and this place did not disappoint.  It was delicious!  I had the tacos, my sister had the salad and my mom had the nachos.  All of us loved it and we will definately be back some day!
Lucy's Cantina Royale in New York City
The bar
Lucy's Cantina Royale in New York City

Here's my sister and I. Yes, I'm tired.
Lucy's Cantina Royale in New York City

There's my mom. You can see the stairs behind her that lead up to their awesome roof top patio.
Lucy's Cantina Royale in New York City

Visit 6 New York attractions for just $79.00 CityPass price - $164.00 value!

Lucy's Cantina Royale on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , ,