<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pawn Stars shop - Las Vegas

Once again I find myself at the Gold and Silver pawn shop featured on the tv show Pawn Stars.  I'm not sure why, but everyone wants to go to this pawn shop.  I haven't seen the show yet.  Maybe I should so I can "get it".  Everyone I take is surprised how small the shop is.  Apparently it looks much bigger on tv.  The shop is as big as it appears in the pictures I took.  It is free to get in and can be found not far from Fremont Street.  The address for Pawn Stars is 713 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6755.  The phone number to the store is (702) 385-7912.  It is also kid friendly.

Pawn Stars pawn shop Las Vegas

Vegas Daily Deals
Pawn Stars pawn shop Las Vegas

Labels: , , , ,