<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, May 30, 2011

10 things I won't miss about Honduras

Highway in Honduras
Highway in Honduras (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
10 Things I will not miss from our Honduras family vacation!

1. Living in a hooch with no bathroom and no running water.

2. Almost dying any time we set foot in any type of moving vehichle.

3. Riding in buses with no AC for hours at a time.  (if only I had come across these travel tips for riding buses in Central American a little sooner!)

4. Throwing up or having upset stomach every other meal.

5. No one speaks English. (I know I should just learn spanish)

6. Wondering what kind meat I'm eating.

7. Going 36 hours with no electricty.

8. Mosquitos

9. Termites

10. The way my hair looks in 100% humidity.

Labels: , , , , , , ,