<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, July 31, 2011

My 7 Links

I'm participating in the My 7 Links project.  Here they are!

My most beautiful post is the one I wrote on Lake Shuswap in British Columbia, Canada.  It's stunning there!

My most popular post is the one I wrote on Rome about the Roman Forum and Coliseum.

My most controversial post is the one I write on my experience at a beach in Barcelona.  We purposely went to a non nude beach, but it didn't matter!

My most helpful post is 11 ways to save Money on Vacations.

The post whose success surprised me was Kids Eat free in Vegas.  Apparently a lot of people are looking for kids eat free places in Vegas just like I me.

 The posts I feel didn’t get the attention it deserved were on Disney World.  I have been surprised how little response my posts on Disney World have gotten. We spent 50 days in Disney from 2008-2009. I can tell you almost anything about Disney World!

The post I'm most proud of is the one I wrote about the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Walt Disney World.  At the time I wrote this I was still undetermined which direction this blog was going to take.  This was an awesome experience for our family, especially our daughter and it was fun to write about and share.  I realized how much I enjoyed sharing our travel experiences.

Thanks to Anne at 500 Places With Kids and Sonja at To Europe With Kids for selecting me to participate in 7 links.

Here are my nominations.
And We're Off Too
Travel Experta
Mo Travels
Travel Lust Blog
Wandering Off
Travel Crazy Mom