<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Packing List for Camping

I have to keep around a Camping Packing list of everything to take camping, because otherwise I'll forget the most important thing like the camping tents!  Until last week I had my list on my phone.  When the phone went dead I lost my list.  I decided to make another here on my blog that way it is always handy and I can't lose it again! Medicine is always at the top of any packing list, because unfortunately we've had at least two trips cut short because we forgot our daughter's medicine.

Here is my list of essential Camping Gear!

Medicine
Tent
Air Mattress
Air pump
Blankets
Sleeping Bags (Winter weight)
pillows
Glow Sticks
Flashlights
headlamps
lighter
wood
Roasting sticks
marshmallows
chocolate
gram crackers
baby wipes
hand sanitizer
books
hammock
rope
ax
lantern
chairs
citronella candle
mosquito spray
sunscreen
ice chest
Frisbee and other outdoor toys
scooters (if there is sidewalk)
Camping Stove preferably one with a coffee maker
charcoal
paper products
trash bags
jackets
hiking shoes
shower shoes (we use flip flops)
life jacket

Labels: , , , , , ,