<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, September 19, 2011

Upromise is giving away $20,000!

This post brought to you by socialspark.com and  http://www.upromisetodream.com/.   All opinions are 100% mine.
     As most my readers already know I am a huge fan of Upromise.com.  I've been participating in the program for almost ten years. (Almost the entire time it's been around.) So far, I  have accumulated over $300 dollars into my kids account.  I did this by registering my grocery cards, pharmacy cards, and using their restaurant program.  Those pennies can really add up over time!
     Right now Upromise is celebrating it's 10 year anniversary.  To celebrate they are giving away $20,000 to users who share their story of supporting their child's dreams.  To participate in this contest is very easy.  All you have to do is go to www.upromisetodream.com and submit a story of your dream for your children on the Upromise dream wall.  Once you have shared your story you can read other people's dreams and vote for them by "liking" their story.  You can also encourage your family and friends to "like" your story as well!  Ten winners will be chosen and each be given $1,000 and one grand prize winner will get $10,000.
Here is my dream:May they have Happiness, Joy and SuccessI have many dreams for my children. I dream that my husband and I will get all of them through highschool with no major bumps in the the road and that all three will go to college and graduate. I want them to go to college and have tons of fun, but I also want them to figure out what it is they want out of life while they are there too. I want them to have happy lives full of joy and success. I want them to experience everything that life has to offer.
Here are the dream wall official rules.


Turn Your Everyday Spending into College Savings!