<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bachelorette Party Favors

A few days ago I mentioned that I went to Vegas for my baby sister's bachelorette party. Since I'm her only sister and maid of honor I put the event together. I had these glasses done up (Holly at AllMyGoodness did them!) and made little survival kits. I just loved the way they turned out and wanted to share them with you.


Each person attending the Vegas bachelorette weekend recieved a personalized wine glass.


I also made up these survival kits for the party. In them is:
2 drink mixes
1 mini bottle of liquor
2 bandaids (for your feet after dancing the night away in heels)
1 granola bar
2 tylenol
Shout on the go wipes (Nobody wants to go with a stain on their dress)
2 sticks of gum
1 nail file

Last but not least I gave everyone a copy of A Reliable Wife, because you have to have a book to read at the pool!
Las Vegas Vacation
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,