<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, January 4, 2013

Cecelia's Ristorante - Buffalo, NY


For a wonderful and inexpensive brunch in Buffalo, NY I recommend Cecelia's Ristorante.  My sister and I went one summery day and loved everything about it.

We sat at the bar initially while waiting for a table outside. The bar area was fine with an extensive list of cocktails to choose from. I got a super girly cocktail, the June Bug Martini, for $8. All the cocktails were reasonably priced, but if we had know about the drink deals on the patio we would have waited to order drinks.
June Bug Martini

Once seated outside on the patio we were given brunch menus. Every item came with a complimentary mimosa, including the raspberry mimosa! For $5 you could get bottomless mimosas.  If only we had known sooner! We had the fresh fruit crepes and eggs benedict. Both were excellent.
Raspberry Mimosa
I decided I had to know how to make these delicious drinks at home and they were kind enough to tell me! Anytime I'm taking a picture of the drink and not the food, you know the drink must be really good!

Raspberry Mimosa
1 part champagne
1 part Chambord (black raspberry liquor) 

June Bug Martini
1 oz Coconut rum
1 oz melon liqueur
1/2 oz crème de banana liqueur
2 oz pineapple juice
1 oz sweet & sour
cherry garnish  
Cecelia's Ristorante on Urbanspoon

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,