<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ribbon Wreath


How to make a ribbon wreath. 

For a while I have been wanting to try my hand at making a ribbon wreath. I saw so many cute ones on Pinterest.  I could not find a tutorial on how to make one, but eventually figured it out. This is the one I made to hang on the outside of my daughter's bedroom door. This wreath was my very first try and I am thrilled with how it turned out. Ribbon wreaths are a piece of cake to make.


How to Make A Ribbon Wreath
 To make a ribbon wreath you will need a wire wreath and some ribbon. Cut your ribbon into 6 in pieces. Take the pieces and tie them all around the wire. You can see from the second photo that you have to tie a lot of ribbon on it to make it look full. If you don't want to use that much ribbon, you could use some fabric. Just cut the fabric into 1in/6in pieces and tie sporadically around the wire wreath to help fill in space.
DIY Ribbon Wreath


How to make a Ribbon Wreath

Labels: , , , , ,