<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, January 21, 2013

Free or Cheap E-books

Did you know that everyday Kindle offers hundreds of books for free?

Most of the books listed here are free. If they are not free then they are under $3. I actually read all of these books last year and liked them enough to recommend them. I've gotten to where I really enjoy Ebooks. Although they are shorter than books I would normally read, it's nice to be able to finish them quickly with three kids around.
This one is a light read. It's funny and romantic with a happy ending.

This one had a happy ending, but a little too predictable.





 This was a great read.

I wouldn't normally read this kind of book,but it wasn't bad.




UnEnchanted was a good book. It is the first one in what will become a series as they are written. I didn't realize it was for teenagers or I probably would not have downloaded it. It was good enough that I may read the next one when it comes out.

Labels: , , , ,